This Gold Explorer is on the Verge of Explosive
Potential Gains as They Pursue Unlocking
British Columbia’s Rich Mining History!
Doubleview Capital Corp. (TSXV: DBV & US: DBLVF)
Gold has been pushed aside as of lately and disregarded as real money. I believe an investment demand for gold is going to surge and reflect its price going much higher.
I expect precious metals to absolutely thrive under Trump, among a number of other things, but specifically his “weaker” dollar policy. He has not been shy about other countries weakening their currencies, and he is aggressively pushing for the U.S. to stand on the same ground.
This alone could send gold zooming to $2,500. Not to mention all of the spending he wants to do while building out the country’s infrastructure. We will in no doubt see demand for industrial metals, such as copper, soar alongside precious metals.
DBV is a perfect combination of a favorable overall trend and an aggressive business plan that could be what drives prices significantly higher.
Now, before I get deeper into the specifics of the company, I want to emphasize why strategic timing is so important!
From gold’s 2011 high of $1,923, it is down substantially. Gold still needs to rise over 50% just to return to its 2011 high. I would be really shocked if in 3 years, gold was not north of $2,500. And quite honestly, that is a very conservative estimate of where I think it is ultimately headed. This is the very reason why I am alerting my readers about DBV now and doing everything I can to assure that my readers do not miss out on what could be the most spectacular bull market of the century!
Sure, you could buy physical gold and store it in your closet for a double or a triple, but you can also expose yourself to the company with ounces in the ground that gives you exposure to explosive growth in the underlying shares.
As history has shown, once the metals start moving, the underlying shares can climb by multiples of 10! After the team was done researching hundreds of companies in the resource space, the one exploration company that rose to the top was none other than Doubleview Capital Corp. (TSXV: DBV & US: DBLVF).
This is a company trading at a sub-$10 million market cap that could easily go on to be worth $50-$100 million as the investing public gets to know the flagship project and the management team behind this truly undiscovered resource play. Proven management and exploration teams have combined to take a grassroots prospect to an important discovery. The Hat porphyry deposit could be the game-changing project that value investors need to learn about right now.
There is a rare breed of individuals who have been highly successful in the resource business. DBV has attracted world-class geological experts that have actively explored the Hat project with very high drill success rates.
DBV investors should feel at ease being led by true mining magnates that have their eyes on success.
Chief Executive Officer and President
Mr. Shirvani brings to DBV a wealth of experience in mining property acquisition, exploration, and development. He has served as President of Terracad Geoscience Services and as a member of the board of directors for several junior mining companies, including gold producer Barkerville Gold Mines. Mr. Shirvani brings more than 17 years of solid geological experience in mineral exploration.
Mr. Fabbro brings deep experience to the company through his extensive ongoing career in the resource sector. He currently serves as executive officer and/or director of a number of junior resource companies including, American Consolidated Minerals Corp., Canada Gold Corporation, Midnight Sun Mining Corp., Roxgold Inc. and WPC Resources Inc.
Qualified person of Doubleview has several discoveries under his belt within his 57 years career as exploration geologist.
This is just the tip of the iceberg of qualified management that DBV has to lead shareholders to ultimate victory.
This is a viable project worth risking capital for 10-bagger potential gains…
From initial acquisition of the Hat property in 2011, DBV was the first to explore and discover both gold and copper in the Sheslay District of Northern British Columbia in 2014. The company has proven a significant resource, with open-ended potential. I believe the management at DBV, along with a viable flagship project, will lead investors to either a buyout or eventual production.
Secondary projects for DBV include Red Spring and Mt. Milligan North, which provide investors with additional speculative exploration and discovery upside.
***For over 2500 years, gold (and silver) have proven themselves as the ultimate form of wealth storage vehicles. As the world reverts back to true stores of wealth, companies like DBV that are developing projects could benefit tremendously.***
The opportunity to see huge gains in small early-stage companies cannot be understated.
Some of you might even feel like you’ve missed out on precious metals gains in 2016 – and I certainly don’t blame you if you were one that sat out of the game. I wholeheartedly believe we are in the infant stages of the bull market in the mining sector. As 2016 came to an end, we have witnessed an entry point here in 2017 that combines ideal timing and an enormous trend to enter a trade that could turn average investments of $5,000 to $10,000 into $50,000 or $100,000.
The good news is that the investing public has yet to learn about this small, dynamic company, and there is no telling how high this stock could go once this story blazes through the investment community. The current market capitalization of less than $10 million leaves explosive gains for those who recognize what sort of potential this opportunity is for them.
Chief Editor, SmartMoneyResults.com
SmartMoneyResults.com is owned by Future Money Trends, LLC. The website, its owners, their affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents are hereafter collectively referred to as “we”, “our” or “us”.
We are publishers of publicly disseminated information on behalf of our clients, most of whom are issuers or non-affiliate third party shareholders of various issuers. We receive either monetary or securities compensation for our services and are required under Section 17(b) of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (“Securities Act”), to specifically disclose our compensation. Section 17(b) provides that:
“It shall be unlawful for any person, by the use of any means or instruments of transportation or communication in interstate commerce or by the use of the mails, to publish, give publicity to, or circulate any notice, circular, advertisement, newspaper, article, letter, investment service, or communication, which, though not purporting to offer a security for sale, describes such security for a consideration received or to be received, directly or indirectly, from an issuer, underwriter, or dealer, without fully disclosing the receipt, whether past or prospective, of such consideration and the amount thereof.”
We endeavor to strictly comply by the disclosure requirements of Securities Act Section 17(b), the disclosure of which appears herein. We most often receive monetary consideration; however, we may on occasion receive securities compensation or buy and sell securities of the same security we are disseminating information for. Whether we receive cash or securities compensation, we fully disclose the receipt or anticipated receipt of such compensation
We do not act in the capacity of any of the following and you should not construe our activities as involving any of the following:
- Providing investment advice;
- Acting in the capacity of an investment adviser or engaging in activities that would be deemed to be providing investment advice that requires registration either at the federal or state level;
- Broker-dealer activities;
- Stock picker;
- Securities trading expert;
- Securities analyst;
- Financial planner or financial planning;
- Providing stock recommendations;
- Providing advice about buy and sell or hold recommendations as to specific securities; or
- Offer or sale of securities or solicitation to purchase securities;
You should not interpret any of our publications as investment advice. If you are seeking investment advice you should consult with an registered investment adviser, registered stockbroker, or other financial professional of your choosing.
Our activities involve actual conflicts of interest, since we receive monetary or securities compensation in the very securities we are promoting and shortly after we receive the monetary compensation we promote the securities or after we receive the securities, we sell the securities during our promotional activities or thereafter.
Many of the securities we profile are considered penny stocks. Penny stocks inherently involve high risk and price volatility. You may lose your entire investment in any penny stock that you invest in. You should be acutely aware of the following information and risks inherent in any penny stock investment that you may make, including any issuer profiled on our websites or otherwise:
- We receive monetary or securities compensation from persons that claim they are a non-affiliate shareholder (“NAS”) or an issuer; however, we conduct no due diligence whatsoever to determine whether in fact they are a non-affiliate;
- We may receive free trading shares from the non-affiliates, which we may sell at anytime, including as soon as we deposit such shares in our securities accounts, during our promotion of the issuer’s stock (that the NAS owns), after our promotion, or at anytime;
- There is an inherent conflict of interest between our information dissemination services involving various issuers and our receipt of compensation from those same issuers;
- We may buy and sell securities in the securities that we provide information dissemination services, which may cause: a) significant volatility in the issuer’s stock; (b) price declines from our selling activities; (c) permit us to make substantial profits while we are disseminating profiles or information about the issuer, yet may result in a diminished value to the stock for investors;
- We conduct little or no due diligence on the profiles we receive from the non-affiliate shareholders nor do we conduct due diligence on any other information we disseminate to the public;
- We conduct no diligence on the press releases we receive from a non-affiliate shareholder, an issuer, or from a publicly available source;
- Penny stocks are subject to the SEC’s penny stock rules and subject broker-dealers to customer suitability rules and other requirements, which may lead to low volume in the securities and/or difficulties in selling the shares;
- Many penny stocks are thinly traded or have low trading volume, which may lead to difficulties in selling your securities and extreme price volatility;
- Many of the penny stocks we profile or provide information about are subject to intense competition, extreme regulatory oversight and inadequate financing to pursue their operational plan;
- The issuer profiles and information we provide represent only a small or even infinitesimal amount of information regarding the issuer and is insufficient to formulate an investment decision; as such, that information should only be a starting point from which you conduct an in-depth investigation of the issuer from available public sources, such as www.sec.gov, www otcmarkets.com, www.sec.gov, yahoofinance.com, www.google.com and other available public sources as well as consulting with your financial professional, investment adviser, registered representative with a registered securities broker-dealer;
- We urge you to conduct an in-depth investigation of the issuer from the above or other available sources, especially because we only present positive information, which is an insufficient basis to invest in any stock, yet alone a penny stock; accordingly, you should proceed with such investigation to determine, among other things, information pertaining to the issuer’s financial condition, operations, business model, and risks involved in the issuer’s business;
- The issuers we profile may have negative signs on the otcmarkets.com website (i.e. Stop Sign, No Information, Limited Information, Caveat Emptor), which you should determine from entering the symbol of the stock profiled into the otcmarkets.com website;
- You should determine whether the issuer we profile or provide information about is a development stage company, which is subject to the risks of a development stage company in a similar such business, including difficulties in obtaining financing for operations and future growth;
- You should conduct an investigation of the innumerable risks that are inherent or present in the business plan of almost any penny stock issuer; therefore, do not use our profiles or any information contained in our website or profiles as the sole determination of making an investment decision;
- We only present positive information regarding an issuer; therefore, you should conduct an in-depth investigation of any possible negative factors regarding such issuer;
- You should accept our information in an “as is” state; in other words, your use of the information is at your own risk and such information may change at anytime and it is not based upon any verification or due diligence of the statements made;
- We state that many of the stocks we profile are consistent with the future economic trends we discuss; however, future economic trends or analysis has its own limitations, including: (a) due to the complexity of economic analysis as well as the individual financial and operational characteristics of an individual issuer, such economic trends or predictions may amount to nothing more then speculation; (b) consumers, producers, investors, borrowers, lenders and government may react in unforeseen ways and be affected by behavioral biases; (c) human and social factors may outweigh future economic trends and predictions that we state may or will occur; (d) clear cut economic predictions have their limitations in that they do not account for the fundamental uncertainty in economic life, as well as ordinary life; (e) economic trends may be disrupted by sudden jumps, disruptions or other factors that are not accounted for in such economic trends analysis; in other words, past or present data predicting future economic trends may become irrelevant in light of fully new circumstances and situations in which uncertainty becomes reality rather then of predictive economic quality; or (f) if the trends involves a single result, it ignores all other scenarios that may be crucial to make a decision in the event of various contingencies;
- The information we disseminate about issuers contain forward looking statements, i.e. statements or discussions that constitute predictions, expectations, beliefs, plans, estimates, projections as indicated by such words as “expects”, “will”, “anticipates”, “estimates; therefore, you should proceed with extreme caution in relying upon such statements and conduct a full investigation into any such forward looking statements;
- Forward looking statements are limited to the time period in which they are made and we do not undertake to update forward looking statements that may change at anytime; and
- We make statements in our profiles that an issuer’s stock price has increased over a certain period of time since our publication of information about an issuer because such stock price reflects only an arbitrary period of time, it is of no predictive or analytical quality and you should not use any such information in your analysis of any such issuer;
Never base any decision off of our website or emails.
Gold Standard Media is owned by the same members of Future Money Trends LLC. Gold Standard Media has been compensated two hundred thousand dollars for a 30 day marketing campaign to benefit Doubleview Capital Corp.
The content of this message is re-published by Gold Standard Media (GSM), paid for by the companies and sent to select email lists through booked and scheduled by GSM to provide readers with information on selected publicly traded companies.
Nothing in this Update should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any securities of any profiled company. GSM has been retained to provide direct marketing services for the company profiled in this Update and receives compensation for those services. Further, GSM and its employees and affiliates may own, or may purchase and sell, securities of the company or companies profiled. GSM undertakes no obligation to inform readers about the ownership or trading activities of it or its employees or affiliates in the securities of the profiled company or companies. GSM has the following compensation arrangements with the company or companies profiled in this Update: GSM receives an advertising fee ranging from one thousand to two hundred thousand for each direct marketing list recommended and ordered for the dissemination of this Update.